Intensive circulation of cool air in the freezer compartment reduces the humidity level and prevents accumulation of frost on the food and ice on the freezer walls. In the refrigerator compartment, it provides optimum food storage conditions. This leads to optimum cooling and freezing control, each adjusted to the respective processes in the two separate parts of the appliance.
• No more freezer defrosting
• Frozen food will no longer stick together.
• Quality frozen food
• Better view of the contents
• More space
• No exchange of odours between the freezer and refrigerator compartment
• Fresh food will not dry out and remain fresh longer.